SoJo Spa Club is a renowned Spa and Boutique Hotel, with a unique blend of multi-cultural experiences across several pools, saunas, therapy rooms and other facilities. SoJo exists to enhance our guests’ and employees’ lifestyle through an unparalleled wellness experience. We do this through exceptional customer service and attention to detail, while providing an exciting and challenging environment for our team members.
This experience starts with our team. We strive not only to provide our guests a remarkable experience at SoJo Spa Club, but also to promote a company culture of positivity, compassion, and strong work ethics. We welcome all who share a passion for hospitality, innovation, and fellowship to join our family. SoJo Spa offers standard benefits (health) along with a variety of special perks for our team members, including monthly passes to SoJo for you and your friends to enjoy and other insider advantages.
Reporting to the Safety and Courtesy Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
• Anticipate and address guests’ service needs with courtesy and professionalism.
• Always communicate SoJo Spa policies and procedures in a friendly and professional manner assisting guests in various posts throughout the building to include guest bag check, monitoring various amenities, and reporting any suspicious activity to the Safety team.
• Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest and consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service to our guests.
• Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
• Protect company assets.
• Work in accordance with the quality and service standards within the department.
• Ensure the overall safety and security of the spa/hotel guests, Colleagues, and premises, reporting any health and safety hazards in a timely and detailed manner.
• Respond to all emergency situations and provide First Aid and C.P.R. as required
• Work cohesively within own department, as well as with other department employees to create a cooperative working environment.
• Complete other duties assigned by management.
• 1+ year(s) of related job experience (customer service, hospitality, or security) required.
• Certification on CPR and First Aid preferred. but not required.
• Lifeguard certification preferred, but not required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communicative skills required.
• Ability to work well under pressure, with problem solving abilities.
• Must be able to be mobile consistently during your shift.
• Must be able to reach, bend, lift, ascend and descend stairs or carry up to 15 pounds.
Competitive Wages and Benefits
Complimentary Employee Passes
Employee Recognition Programs
Employee Referral Program
Health Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
Subsidised Employee Meals
"*" indicates required fields